We're shipping worldwide.
Out of stock
Free Shipping Worldwide
Rare 1880s Antique Victorian White Corseted Morning Dress
- Antique Victorian item Circa 1880's
- Beautiful pleats and ruffle yoke details
- Hook and eye closure corset bodice
- The inside corset gives it a unique fitted shape in the back
- Tight fitting - very small when the interior corset is done up
- Material: Cotton or cotton-linen blend
- Unique collector's piece
- Good vintage condition for its age - clean - and I have fixed a few spots (waist - see last picture) and the material is fragile in some spots (collar) but still great condition for this age.
Please note that item is vintage and vintage items must be handled with care.
- Size: XS
- Bust: 77cm (when corset is closed - outer dress is larger - corset isn't closed on 1st model - closed on 2nd model)
- Waist: 58cm (when corset is closed)
- Hips: open
- Length: 132cm in front and 140cm in back
- Shoulder to shoulder: 33cm
- Sleeve length: 62cm
- The model's measurements are:
Bust: 83cm - Waist: 63cm - Hips: 85cm - Height: 172cm (FR 34/36)
Please contact me if you have any questions or would like to know more about this item. Please note that returns are not accepted.