We're shipping worldwide.
Free Shipping Worldwide
Wonderful 1950s Embroidered Organza Blouse
- Vintage item circa 1950s
- Label: "Rositta" - made in Austria, Vienna
- Wonderful floral embroidered thin sheer organza, lined with a layer of chiffon
- Very pretty item, especially the sheer blousing sleeves!
- Fabric covered button back closure
- Material: synthetic organza, chiffon lining, cotton embroidery
- Good vintage condition. Please note that item is vintage and vintage items need to be handled with care. There is a spot as shown on last image, and can probably be removed. There is a small peace of interfacing on sleeve (see detail images) as there was a small rip in organza.
- Size: S/M - Label stated "34" but is more of a modern 36-38
- Bust: 92cm
- Waist: 78cm
- Length: 57
- Sleeve length: 60cm
- Shoulder to shoulder: 36cm
- The dress form used in the pictures is a French size 38
- The model's measurements are:
1st model: Height 165cm - Bust: 80A - Waist: 66cm - Hips: 92cm
Please contact me if you have any questions or would like to know more about this item. Please note that returns are not accepted.